To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:52 AM
Subject: [WISPA] New (to me) Tower site

www.antennasearch.com

It includes a lot more than the FCC's database. If you see a tall tower, but don't see it on the FCC's site, you can check here to see who it belongs to. It identified an FBI and FAA tower in my area.

Now to figure out who to coordinate with to remove towers that don't actually exist, or have dual registrations.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com