To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Re: [WISPA FCC] FCC 3650 band responsetoday..the lawyerswin most

Now, as to your main question about Alvarion...let's just say things are
moving. BreezeMAX, the .16e TDD version has now been commercially
shipping inside the U.S. for a few months so it is a real option.
BreezeACCESS VL is also a real option.

So...VL has a 3650 version ready to go right now? This is the first I heard of that. I figured your Breezemax version was ready for primetime but just wanted to know for sure. Prices? Lead time for delivery once the R&O comes out? What channel band space and speeds will each deliver? Are these point to point only? Any word from the beltway on when we might see the R&O?
Scriv