Deliberant has a nice cpe now in the 2714 model.

Using it in a few places - more stable / better throughput than the
tranzeo equivs

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of JohnnyO
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 1:28 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] High Gain 8186HP CPE

Mike - I've had horrible luck with the High Gain products in the past.
Also
ran into some customer service issues when we had a problem with
them......
I won't rehash on here but feel free to contact me offlist...

I'd highly suggest to continue using Mikrotik or Tranzeo - I've had
problems
with Tranzeo products too, as well as some versions of MT software, but
nothing compares to the aggrivation I had in dealing with High Gain.

The out of the box Tranzeo CPEs for the price have seemed to be the most

stable / reliable low cost CPE we've used thus far.

JohnnyO