To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MT Babble

Mike,

This does not make everyone using a Mikrotik system legal though. It is not just as easy as saying I use the same components in my system as the one certified so I am legal. In case you are unaware, this would also include the enclosure and the power supply even then you still need the documentation from the entity that certified the system. The system must be exactly the same soup to nuts.

Again for you to say that an FCC Certified Mikrotik System would make any Mikrotik legality a non issue is an unreasonable statement.

Below is a link that might be helpful;
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-07-56A1.pdf

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Mike Hammett wrote:
Well, it will be a non issue because there will be certified option.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com