I do!  CCNA here :)

On 6/22/07, John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mac said:

>I failed to state that he would need his own router behind their router -
- I took for granted we all  knew that  - - guess I figured wrong again :-)

Actually, all you need is one router to interconnect your network to
your upstream's network. You do not need a router from them if you have
a Rebel router or any other comparable router. These can interface with
your upstream and your own network just fine. (I have moved this topic
from the members only list to the public list.)
Scriv

Dennis Burgess, MCP, CCNA, A+, N+, Mikrotik Certified Consultant
www.mikrotikconsulting.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]