From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 9:57 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5 GHz attenuation

Could you provide some sort of numbers?  How much loss does that 1/4 mile of

water-retaining trees have?

The town is basically a square with the tower on the far west side in about
the center.  It is 1/2 mile to the extreme corners, so there are a lot of
people 1/4 mile and less.

Someone on another list mentioned water retention as a show-stopper, but my
limited experience had me thinking just about anything less than a 1/2 mile
would work.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions