From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Doug Ratcliffe
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 6:51 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Voicemail to Text/email

I signed up for their free beta after reading this - and it works pretty
good.  I set it to text message the voicemail, and it was accurate enough to
understand the voicemail.  Except one little glitch, I said:

This is a test of callwave

And it thought I said:

This is a test is always

But other than that, it seems to be neat.  I hate checking voicemail so this
should alleviate the problem now.

Thanks for the tip.