To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] FCC Public Notice

But what about the 36 / 38 dBi antenna rule for 4 & 6 GHz?  The SIA is
all over Fibertower's 2' request in 11 GHz...imagine 4 GHz, which could
knock out a lot of C-band downlinks (now, not being a satellite expert,
I'm not sure of the current usage of this channel, but being that the
SIA has tons of $$$$, I'm sure they'll raise up a storm)

That said, I think you need to get the antenna beamwidth requirements
waives / relaxed first...even if concurrent coordination passes, I don't
think anyone will want to be installing 6' dishes on people's houses...

-Charles

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You
http://www.winog.com