One of the reasons climbers need to wear hard hats and be 100 percent tied
off.  I could not imagine what would happen if it hit him on the head.   I
have other opinions but OSHA might not like them so I will leave it at that.

                Glad your guy is okay.

                Justin

---

Justin S. Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Technology Services - WISP Consulting - Tower Services

WEB: http://www.mtin.net

WEB: http://www.metrospan.net

WEB: http://www.findfastinternet.com