Carl A jeptha wrote:
If I only have a 16 pubic ip addresses, can I control my reverse dns or should my upstream be doing that???? In the past it was always done that way, but now they are try to change and some of my email is not working - no reverse dns.

Typically your upstream will handle it or they will forward the request to your DNS servers.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Davis

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.