Hi Ted, Noticed your company based in PORTERVILLE. I
am originally from the Reedley/Sanger area and my
family had a resturant and men's clothing store in
Porterville long time ago (Figueroa's).  One of my
other friend's is deploying wireless in Orange Cove. I
also work with Integrity Networks in Fresno. Do you
know them? http://www.integritynet.com/

Did Clearwire ever deploy their network in Visalia?

Best Regards,
Felix
Fellow Central Valleyite.

--- John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> years each, and around
> 2000 subs (60-40% residential and business). Our
> only wireless
> competition is Clearwire, but they're not affecting
> our business (they
> may be helping) and our growth is steady.
>
> Our CLEC application is now going through the
> approval process at CPUC.
> We've started selling VoIP (Asterisk box) and now
> need the advantages of
> a CLEC, previously it wasn't worth the cost.
>
> We've been aware of WISPA for a long time, but it
> was a recent article
> about CALEA that got us thinking we should probably
> join. I've been
> lurking in your mail list for a while, just to see
> what's going on ...
> we might be interested in supporting your 700 MHz
> efforts. We've of
> course been filing 477s for several years.
>
> Unfortunately for us there are apparently enough
> small cities elsewhere
> in our county to disqualify our CMA (150) as being
> rural. The extra 20%
> would have been nice but it's not really a
> deterrent, providing I can
> get some idea of what a realistic bid might be from
> our perspective. It
> looks like the average award in Auction 66 went for
> around $12 million,
> which would be WAY out of our reach.
>
> I'd like to know more about your previous experience
> with FCC auctions.
> That alone makes it worthwhile to join and help
> support your committee
> and lobbying efforts, is that still open at $1000?
> Our time is limited
> (just like yours), but we'll help as much as we can.
> Cheers,
> -Ted
> **** Note to Ted and others from Scriv****
>
> I have extended the $1000 to join the 700 MHz
> Committee for a bit
> longer. I am guessing this deal will go away for
> goos in a couple of
> weeks though. If you are on the fence for getting
> into the 70 MHz
> efforts hen please join now by sending your check
> for $1000 to:
>
> WISPA
> Attn: 700 MHz Committee
> PO Box 1582
> Mt. Vernon, IL. 62864
>
> We appreciate your WISPA support whether you have an
> interest in 700 MHz
> or not. That goes for all of you out there who
> support WISPA. A big
> thank you to all. Back to you Ted.    Scriv
>

> Ted Olson
> President and CEO
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> OACYS Technology
> 767 North Porter Road
> Porterville, CA 93257
> 559.781.4123

> Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let
> the WISPA Board know your feelings about allowing
> advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
> Board is taking this under consideration at this

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time