To prevent broadcast traffic between ports in the same vlan, you can do this using "switchport protected" in cisco catalyst 3550:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3550/software/release/12.1_4_ea1/configuration/guide/Swbcsup.html#wp1029319

Hope this helps

Mark

Butch Evans wrote:

I am in need of a switch (3, actually) that will allow me to prevent all communications between ports (vlans), but will trunk the traffic out an untagged port to the hotspot controller.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.