Gino,

Well, I'd like to see it to believe it but then I would have no choice but to humbly respect, admire and praise any company that could fabricate bisons.

jack

Gino Villarini wrote:
Anyone with experience with this company?

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.

FCC License # PG-12-25133
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
True Vendor-Neutral Wireless Consulting-Training-Troubleshooting
FCC Part 15 Certification for Manufacturers and Service Providers