From: "Brad Belton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:52 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Witching hour looms for 5.3 GHz - Can't
buyanymoreaftertomorrow

I've heard the rumor as well, but was hoping for more concrete evidence that
the product was nearing shipment.

Agreed, Trango could develop an AP with both existing and new technology
support.  Do we really need super cheap APs?  It doesn't make much if any
difference in our business model if the AP costs $500 or $1500.  I'd rather
have a faster more able AP for $1500 than something watered down without
support for existing and new technology.

Best,

Brad