Pat, I found it somewhat difficult to locate on OET
website:
http://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/

Do you have a more direct weblink?

Thanks,
Felix

--- Patrick Leary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, Moto's came in day before officially
> (posted on the OET site).
> Unofficially, our was completed before but the lab
> engineer went home
> early and did not post it on the site. So a day
> apart. The important
> thing was to get it in before the deadline -- that
> was the mission on
> our side.
>
> Patrick Leary
> AVP WISP Markets
> Alvarion, Inc.
> o: 650.314.2628
> c: 760.580.0080
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/Eas731GrantForm.cfm?mode=COP

Y&RequestTimeout=500&application_id=944009&fcc_id=LKT-VL-53C

<https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/Eas731GrantForm.cfm?mode=CO

PY&RequestTimeout=500&application_id=944009&fcc_id=LKT-VL-53C>

> So it is happy day.
>

> Patrick Leary
>
> AVP WISP Markets
>
> Alvarion, Inc.
>
> o: 650.314.2628
>
> c: 760.580.0080
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> ************ This footnote confirms that this email
> message has been
> scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of
> malicious code,
> vandals & computer viruses(84).

> ************

> ************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious
> code, vandals &
> computer viruses.

> ************

> ************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious
> code, vandals &
> computer viruses(190).

> ************

> ************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious
> code, vandals &
> computer viruses(42).

> ************

> ************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been scanned by
> PineApp
> Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code,
> vandals & computer
> viruses(84).

> ************

> ************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious
> code, vandals &
> computer
> viruses.

> ************

> --------
> Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let
> the WISPA Board know
>
> your feelings about allowing advertisements on the
> free WISPA lists.
> The
> current Board is taking this under consideration at
> this time.  We want
> know your thoughts.

> Release Date: 6/24/2007

=== message truncated ===

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.