To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Google makes it official -- putting up $4.6 billion

Do you guys really think that Google wants to build out a nationwide wireless network?
It's CORE business is search. It needs to focus on that.
It's other core is advertising. It has DoubleClick now too (probably).
You think it can spend not the meoney but the resources and focus on wireless?

Regards,

Peter @ RAD-INFO, Inc.
Would you like to see your advertisement here? Let the WISPA Board know your feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists. The current Board is taking this under consideration at this time. We want to know your thoughts.