I'd be curious to know if your percentages will scale. I know the first 100 or so customers I had were opting for the higher speeds as a rule, but at the 600 mark the trend for me is $30 for 380K in the residential space.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Mike Hammett wrote:
I guess I'm the opposite. I have plans that currently range from 256 to 2048. Most customers pick the 2048, with 256 coming in second. There are some on other plans, but they were the fastest at the time. Prices range from $25 for 256 to $55 for 2048. Business accounts are 50% higher $ and all picked the fastest at the time.

As the users get around the net more, they will use it more. It's a cycle. Faster Internet causes more demanding applications causes faster Internet causes.... Once I solve a pile of unrelated issues I have, I foresee going to 3 megs, then 5, then 7.5, then 10. I should have that completed in 12 - 18 months. I only have 20 customers now, so its hard to upgrade quickly. ;-)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.