From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Smith, Rick
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:48 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Marina Cams

Anyone done cameras at a marina where they've sold access to the slip owners
?

How do ya handle multiple people wanting to see the same camera ?

----
Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know
your feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The
current Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to
know your thoughts.