I think everyone on this list ought to take the time to read FCC
Commissioner Adelstein's comments recorded here - dated July 24 2007.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-275467A1.pdf

  If we ever have had a better proponent for WISPs - - I don't know who it
would be! Let's send him two hams and a turkey dressed with a side of beef!
He is our man!!

Mac Dearman

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.