From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:32 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tower hole size

The engineering for tower mounting is available on the websites of most
tower manufacturing and only costs $ if you want wet ink docs.  This is
no place for short cuts and I would suggest overbuilding your tower
supporting base to a fault.

Tracy Tippett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----

----

--
Tracy Tippett

Territorial Sales Manager

Western US & Canada

Electro-Comm Distributing Inc.

303-917-2264 cell

866-582-7287 H-office

800-525-0173 ECD office

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.ecommwireless.com

www.shopecbiz.com

Wireless data & voice connectivity products are our only business!
Our trained staff and friendly service, keep it simple, so you can
concentrate on your business.

Visit us soon either at our Denver headquarters or at one of the
following industry events.

----