Just a note of appreciation to all our customers for enabling us to
report an excellent Q2 quarterly report today, which beat the "street"
estimates. Highlights include:

- Record revenues of $57.5 million, up 31% from Q2 2006;
- Record BreezeMAX(TM) revenues of $27.9 million;
- Gross margin of 51%;
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.03; GAAP EPS of $0.00;
- Commercial WiMAX deployments of 170, up from 150 in Q1
- About 40 802.16e mobile WiMAX trials (about 2x claimed by any
competitor)
- Major new ecosystem partners such as Bridgewater and Arraycom (for
beamforming)
- Positive operating cash flow of $2.6 million, growing cash to about
$122M
- Revising Y over Y growth to 25-30%

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070801/20070731006573.html?.v=1

And more central to the WISP front, one of the other up surprises is
that our non-WiMAX business continued to grow, thanks mostly in part to
our North American BreezeACCESS VL and BreezeNET B100 customers. I want
WISPs to know that even with the heavy investments on the WiMAX side, we
continue to invest in our UL solutions and we consider our work on the
unlicensed front as a major part of our business.

In the near term this means you already place orders for 5.4 GHz
BreezeACCESS VL, as well as 5.3 GHz and of course 5.8 GHz. We hope to
bring you other bands for unlicensed in the not-to-distant future as
well.

Thanks again to all,

Regards,

Patrick
Alvarion

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.