From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jory Privett
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:13 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Nstreme2 Link

I am wanting to install a new backhaul link. I need to go 6.5k with as much throughput as I can get (20Mb is acceptable). I was wanting to use a RB532A on each end with a pair of SR5 cards. I want to use a PacificWireless 2 foot 29dbi solid dual polarity dish since tower space is limited. Will this configuration support what I want to do? Has anyone used the dual polarity dishes with Nstreme2 before? Are there any advantages/disadvantages to them?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jory Privett
WCCS

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.