I don't want this to appear an advert, because that wouldn't go down well on
WISPA.

But reading the posts, thought it might be of interest to note our co makes
complete x86 boxes with 500MHz or 1GHz CPUs that run Nstreme2 at full speed
(77Mbps Full Duplex with bandwidth test utility) with plenty of CPU
horsepower to spare.
They've been shipping for a while and we have excellent feedback.
Data here:
http://www.cablefreesolutions.com/radio/CableFree%20HPR%20Radio%20Datasheet.
pdf

HPR boxes have 24V proprietary POE and will support reasonable length cables
(50m or more), and have been proven to operate in some harsh climates round
the world. Specifically, we have several installed in the UAE/Dubai where
they have extreme heat of +60C on rooftop sites.
The boxes are waterproof & passively cooled, will take up to 5 radio cards,
are supplied complete and tested with full version of RouterOS 2.9.x
installed - does not require V3 beta to operate.

Our customers have used them with Gabriel dual-pol antennas, and I know have
tested with a couple others too.  Not tried the Pacwireless but am sure
someone soon will.

Very happy to share more info if anyone wants - just drop a line.

Best regards

Stephen

CableFree Solutions