To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MT announces RB192 and RB333

Are you finding v3 to be a stable, functioning OS right now? I attempted to load it on a 532 board about two months ago and the board would reboot or lock-up about every 3-5 days. I put 2.9.40 back and it has been up solid since then.

I did see about a 10% improvement on the wireless speeds with v3, but it just wasn't stable.

Travis
Microserv