  From: Wellman, Garry M
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:10 AM
  Subject: Need emergency wireless internet service

  Marlon

  We've been having trouble at our Long Island City, Queens, NY site with the
telephone company. completely out.. No voice data etc, we are running
everything over a cellular connection right now,but looking for a fixed
wireless solution.

  Can you find out if anyone offers wireless internet for Anheuser-Busch, 55-01
Second Street, Long Island City, NY 11101?

  Thanks,
  Garry

The information transmitted (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or
entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.