I"ve actually told subs that I'm able to bring onto my level, that with my customers, I expect to have a good working relationship for a very long time. But I can't do that with someone who does not respect me or wants to be beligerant. And that I'm just too friggin old and not getting any younger and don't have time for people that want to wrangle with me rather than work with me to make life smooth. Life's short, if we can't work together pleasurably, we should do something diferent.

Some people are just rude or obnoxious and sometimes others are wiseguys that think they are talking to ATT or a sears and roebuck

When I get them to realize that they are talking to their neighbor, the guy that lives down their street, someone who could be the husband, son, or friend, then usually I can get them to the positive side.

Unfortunatly, not everyone is going to be workable. Sometimes it's better to part ways.

The worse thing is to have a customer that thinks he is stuck with you, unhappy with his level of service or does not like you.

George

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
I tell them to treat people here with respect or find another provider.

Most of the time I can calm them down though. And they are nicer in the future.

I've not fired any for being frustrated and taking it out on us yet. Been close a few times though.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam

----- Original Message ----- From: "D. Ryan Spott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>