Wonder why he only turns the light off on Sunday?

Rick Harnish wrote:
I thought everyone might get a kick out of this trouble ticket.

Comments:
customer reported that the internet has been offline on Sunday, for the past
2 weeks. turns out the panel is on an outlet controlled by the light switch.
I had him move the POE to a "constant hot" outlet, and also walked him
through the process of rebooting the panel, in case he's in this situation
again.

Rick Harnish

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.1/963 - Release Date: 8/20/2007
5:44 PM

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays