iam working for an ISP India

we have very large corporate base around the city and state

all the City and and state connected over MPLS and NLD

now we are looking to provider broadband roaming Services
Both City and Rural ( like Hotspot and Wifi, and roaming users)

Looking to deploy the user base start from 10,000 users to with in 18months
200,000 users

Iam looking for combination solution wireless and wireline solution
Like DSL and DSLAM also.

Each user should be able to get 1MB up and 2MB Down.

contact me offline for the demo and proposals of revenue model some have in
place

Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at ISPCON
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
** FREE Exhibits and Events Pass available til August 31 **