When you use 5 MHz channels it is always G mode. I am sorry that was not clear to you. I was hoping you would see if the Tranzeo client radio would associate to the LGO2AGN when it is in AP mode. Does that make sense? Maybe we need to set some time to work together on this. If the LGO2AGN as AP and Tranzeo as a client combo is incapable of working then we can look at buying a Tranzeo AP to test this.
Scriv

Brad McClintock wrote:
The only 'Shaping' of broadcast in 802.11 is in A or G modes on LGO2AGN.

Tranzeo (Radios we have anyway) will not switch to an AP mode. They are only
client bridge or rtr.

Looks as if the plan we had discussed John, will not be doable with this gear.

Brad

begin:vcard
fn:John Scrivner
n:Scrivner;John
org:Mt. Vernon. Net, Inc.
adr;dom:PO Box 1582;;1 Dr Park Road Suite H1;Mt. Vernon;Il;62864
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President
tel;work:618-244-6868
url:http://www.mvn.net/
version:2.1
end:vcard

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
** FREE Exhibits and Events Pass available til August 31 **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **