I have been contacted by more than one entity wanting me to sell Internet
service to a McDonalds location.  Both claim to really be the one that their
client (McDonalds, their hotspot aggregator, etc.) prefers to work with.

Does anyone know what really is going on here, perhaps experiences you have had
in providing service to a McDonalds?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions