Jack:

If you can reasonably allege that what's going on IS in fact malicious
interference, that IS actionable by the FCC. Even if the spectrum in
question is license-exempt spectrum, malicious interference is
specifically prohibited.

Thanks,

Steve

On 9/12/07, Jack Unger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's hard for me to accept that there are a few inconsiderate bullies
> out there who would intentionally and maliciously jam other WISPs in
> order to take over the customer base. I have recently seen probable
> evidence of just such behavior. Because the FCC has no law (that I know
> of) against this disgraceful behavior, legal recourse needs to be made
> in state court and state laws do vary from state to state.
>
> Would anyone who has fought against this type of unethical behavior
> please share with me (offlist please) what State law(s) they used?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> jack
>
> --
> Jack Unger ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
> FCC License # PG-12-25133
> Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
> Author of the WISP Handbook - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
> True Vendor-Neutral Wireless Consulting-Training-Troubleshooting
> FCC Part 15 Certification for Manufacturers and Service Providers
> Phone (VoIP Over Broadband Wireless) 818-227-4220  www.ask-wi.com

(Man I get tired of cleaning up all that automatic drivel that gets
appended to every posting to this list).

--

Steve Stroh
425-939-0076 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.stevestroh.com

**