From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:50 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Legal Charges used in Malicious Interference Situations

I disagree totally :) with all respect!

I also think that Canopy ought to be illegal in the USA. They built
something that is totally spectrally unfriendly - on purpose! The commercial
that they use to air was "the last man standing." I didn't say that Canopy
didn't build some pretty good gear - I said I hate their guts and wouldn't
hang it if it were given to me for free due to the noise they create. I
would love to see their gear recalled and outlawed. I can produce that
commercial/ad in court and if you think you would stand a chance in civil
court against an ad like that - - you are in for a surprise - - -unlicensed
spectrum or not!

  We (all the WISP's) have a pact in N. Louisiana - - no one buys Canopy!

Mac

----