From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:53 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Standard Motorola 5.8 GHz Channel Frequencies

Gino,

Do you (or does anyone) know if Moto Canopy has been FCC certified to
operate in the new 5470-5725 MHz frequency range?

Thank you again,

jack

Gino Villarini wrote:
> >From 5735 up to 5840 in 5 mhz steps, 20 mhz channel width
>
> Gino A. Villarini
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

On
> Behalf Of Jack Unger
> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:05 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: [WISPA] Standard Motorola 5.8 GHz Channel Frequencies
>
> Could someone advise me what the Motorola Canopy 5.7 to 5.8 GHz
standard

> channel center frequencies are?
>
> Also, how configurable are these channel frequencies? Can other
> (non-standard) frequencies be configured?
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> jack

FCC License # PG-12-25133
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
True Vendor-Neutral Wireless Consulting-Training-Troubleshooting
FCC Part 15 Certification for Manufacturers and Service Providers

--------

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

--------

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.

**