From: Cliff Leboeuf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cliff
Leboeuf
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:00 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] SCADA

Ray,

JohnnyO is correct but ommitting specific details...

First -- We do provide the conduit for our water district to monitor and
control their locations via our Internet service. If you want more details,
contact me off list and I'll fill you in on what I know, and if needed, put
you in contact with the consultant that arranged this solution with us.

Second -- JohnnyO, the medical issue you refer to has been confirmed to have
originted with your wife. If she hasn't, make sure she goes to the doctor
soon as I hate others to meet my similar fate. BTW, you may wanna see a
doctor too! :)

- Cliff LeBoeuf
- 985-879-3219
- www.cssla.com