Chris,
I'd imagine they would work fine, but keep in mind that you have about
0% control over the wireless settings beyond channels (for all
practicle purposes)..  In my mind, if you are going to engineer a
link, getting something that will give you really good control over
the link engineering is desirable.

The Meraki's are designed, in the end, to be used in environments
where you do little to no link engineering.

Clint Ricker
-Kentnis Technologies

On 9/15/07, chris cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Id be interested to see how they worked with high gain directional
> antennas.  With the proper antennas you could pick up some penetration,
> help pick through noise and change polarities.  Anybody used the Meraki
> boxes this way?
>
> Chris

**