I have four BL-C30A cameras and have been totally satisfied.
They are stable, never need a reboot, recover from power and severe
interference themselves, get good Wi-Fi range, and have pretty good low
noise imaging in low light.
The nearly-180-degree motorized left-right pan and amazing up-down movement
is very impressive and useful. The "favor movement" mode does a darn good
job of keeping reasonable clarity yet near-real-time video over modest speed
links.  The "favor clarity" mode takes some bandwidth but is very good,
solid VGA.  It can be switched between modes and pan/tilt remotely.

I have had a series of D-Link Wi-Fi cameras, now several years old, and they
all had stability problems, primarily with the link, that required frequent
rebooting.  From my experience, I wouldn't leave one unattended and expect
it to be always-on.  At dusk or later, the image is strictly colored
confetti.  They are all in a bag on my shelf.

I also have http://www.iqeye.com/ products.  They are multi-megapixel
cameras with amazing quality and an optional 2nd auto-switch mode for B&W
night use.  I'm getting older but my eyes are still pretty good yet these
cameras produce images at night that I couldn't see directly.  The options
are astounding for triggering and auto-capturing.  In daylight, the images
look like they were "snapped" with a modern digital pocket camera and with
the enormous resolution you can digitally zoom in and read a license plate,
for example, after the fact.

It has been perfectly stable and never off line for a year now although I
use it with a Buffalo bridge for wireless connectivity.  The Web-based
software and multi-image support is superb.

. . . J o n a t h a n