The WISPA Board has decided to award an Annual WISPA Outstanding Wireless
Operator Award at the fall ISPCON.  We are now accepting nominations for
this years award.  Please submit your nominees to me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] by 5 pm Tuesday.  Include a brief description why
you think your nominee is deserving of this award.

We will also be awarding an Outstanding WISPA Contributor Award.  This award
will be given to a principal  or associate member or vendor, who has helped
WISPA in some form during the past 12 months.  Nominations for this award
are also open and due Tuesday.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Checked by AVG Free Edition.