From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:42 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Toughbook alternative

 Has anyone got a suggestion for a good ruggedized laptop? I am in the
market for a new one and I know that Panasonic makes a nice rugged laptop,
but was wondering if there is a better laptop out than that and if that is
my only option.

Thanks folks,
Mac

----

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

----