From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:11 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 5.4 GHz ?

What a load of garbage. Brad resisted our help at every turn. I was on
some of the calls and I personally made a site visit. I even had some of
our engineers calling me to ask for my help to get Brad to work with
them because he would not call them back and/or refused suggestions or
offers of help. Brad repeatedly turned down offers for our guys to come
out. From day 1 Brad wanted his consulting customer to go the Trango
route (Brad is one of their first customers from back in the Sunstream
days) and he did everything in his power to sabotage the effort. We
learned that soon enough to the point where I told our guys to stop
making any effort; it did not matter what we could do to help, because
it was going to be rail-roaded. Even the company he was consulting for
recognized it. We eventually simply had to give up.

While I respect his loyalty to his favorite brand, I tire of the
disingenuous junk you put out there...followed by the goofy e-smiles you
try to insert to say you are only kidding. Leave it to you to turn a
thread about DFS2 kicking in being somehow indicative that our radios
are failing.

Brad, if I said the sky was blue, you'd say it was green just for the
sake of argument. Congratulations on being the Judd Dare of 2006-2007.

Patrick