From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Harnish
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:57 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WISPA] WISPA Shirts

We are considering getting some new WISPA shirts printed up for ISPCON.  If
anyone is interested, they will be nice button down shirts.  I don’t know
the price yet but will report back soon.  If you would like one, please send
me the sizes you would like and I will get them ordered, OFFLIST please.
The last shirts we got look like the attachment.  Also include color
preference.  I am going to get them all made in the same color and will take
the color that I get the most response from.  If you’re not going to ISPCON
but would still like a shirt, let me know that as well.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:08 AM