From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:25 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] ISPCON Notes

Rick,

Don't forget the late entry of a full BreezeNET B100 link that went to
WISPER Wireless Internet in Belleville, IL by the draw of Mike Delp's
card. That thing lists for $7,990. Thanks for allowing Alvarion to
donate the link to the raffle at the last minute.

Mike, if I see it on eBay I'll break your legs! :)

Matt Larson has one up now and he told me last night the link is over 30
miles and it is pulling over 20 mbps without blinking and that it has
been true set-and-forget.

Rudy, Jeff, George, Mac, J.C., Matt, Jack, Rick, Dave, et all...it was
great to see you last night. The reception was absolutely packed. Nice
job and thanks to Powercode and ImageStream for stepping up to sponsor
it.

Patrick Leary
AVP, Market Development
Alvarion, Inc.