Don, I did test the 1400 integrated units as a PtP bridge last summer for 60 days. Worked flawlessly. Never set it up as an AP though. I liked that it used two runs of 75ohm cable up the tower to the units with three grounding blocks along the 150 ft path. I didn't keep them because the Trango Atlas units we tested also preformed flawlessly and were half the price. I'm not sure it was the right decision as it was the Trango unit on that tower that took the lightning strike last night outside Louisville, nasty storms. Lost the protected POE, the radio, and the Ethernet surge on that line. None of the other 6 radios in use even had a hiccup but are all coax not POE. Heliax LDF7 LDF6 and 4.5. Now that I have it to do over again, I'll use elliptical coax for the 5.3 GHz link along with external antennas.

I do have a used 1/2 Trango Atlas Bridge 5010M-INT for sale if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll put it on eBay next week. First dibs goes to a WISPA member.
Send an e-mail off list please.

Dave Hulsebus
Portative Technologies

Don Annas wrote:
Is anyone using the Cisco 1300 or 1400 series AP/Bridges?
I know they are a bit pricing, but was curious how they performed in a noisy
environment? ___________________________________ Don Annas Triad Telecom, Inc. 336.510.3800 x111 336.510.3801 FAX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HYPERLINK "http://www.TriadTelecom.com"www.TriadTelecom.com ___________________________________

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.0/1048 - Release Date: 10/3/2007
8:22 PM
--
This message was scanned and is believed to be clean.

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

**