To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 9:34 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] OT Comcast email issues

Marlon,

  It looks like they see you as a residential subscriber. Do you have
allocated IP's from them, Own your own or just a couple statics that come
with your bandwidth? I thought you were on a fiber connection! You ought to be able to call that number posted on the bottom of their email and get all that straightened out pretty quick since not being able to send mail through
your email server is a REAL problem!!

GL & let us know how you get it sorted out.

Mac