The WISPA Board has decided to begin two new important committees.

The first is a Membership Committee.  This committee is charged with
developing ideas to drive stronger membership relations, add new
Principal/Associate and Vendor Members, Communicate with members to better
determine what is needed.  George Rogato will be the Chair of this
committee.  Committee members will be asked to contact potential
vendor/principal members and guide them through the signup period and make
sure they are educated with how WISPA can help their business and how they
can help WISPA.

The second is the Association Management Committee.  This committee is
charged with discussing and developing a job description for an executive
director or legal counsel for WISPA.  They will also discuss fundraising
projects and possible donations from members to fund this position.  Our
association is growing and the board feels that we need to begin
investigating our needs to better manage the daily affairs of WISPA.  Once
the groundwork is laid and we chose a direction, this committee will also be
in charge of finding possible candidates, interviewing and recommending the
right person for the job.  We believe this is a very important step in our
advancement into the professional association ranks.

We are currently seeking volunteers for both these committees.  I have asked
our mail listserv administrator to set up mailing lists for these two
committees.  I will forward the signup details once the lists are setup.

Thank you,

Rick Harnish

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:29 AM