From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Sprint and Clearwire scrap WiMax deal

I'm certainly not "jumping for joy" about ClearWire's poor news and
performance.  I agree with Tom that nearly any wireless failure in the
news
does not bode well for wireless operators.

My point from the beginning was ClearWire is over-valued and therefore
the
only direction it can take is downward.  I believe they are over-valued
for
one primary reason; they are targeting the mobile user market.  This
market
is clearly dominated by the cellular providers and anyone entering that
market is doomed, IMO.

Why would anyone opt for a mobile service that only works in a fraction
of
the area that a competing service offers?  Considering the existing
mobile
service widely available today is performing well and only getting
better,
why would anyone want to enter this market?  Crazy...

Best,

Brad