All of the experimental licenses I reviewed specified Aperto PacketWave
(most) or Redline's AN-100. Though Ubiquiti has a card for 3650, you won't
be able to use it until it is certified. The FCC isn't joking; they say as
much in *BOLD* letters:

*Applications for nationwide, non-exclusive licenses may be filed now and*
> *licensees may file station registrations for restricted equipment.*
>
> *Licensees may NOT file station registrations for unrestricted equipment*
> *until the FCC has certified unrestricted equipment for the 3650 MHz band.
> *

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver