No, PacWireless doesn't sell a h-pol 2.4ghz sector. I checked before I bought the Tranzeo.

Travis
Microserv

Ryan Langseth wrote:
I think Tranzeo H. Sectors are Pac Wireless Antennas?  We have also had
good luck with Tranzeo Sectors,  although the towers where we have them
deployed are 100% Tranzeo (AP radio, antenna, and CPE).

Ryan