To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 5:34 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] What basic ROI do you target?

That's an interesting way of calculating the ROI.

You could also take out fixed costs from your calculations and only add in those (variable) costs that relate directly to the new sub. If you aren't adding staff or getting a bigger office, you wouldn't need to factor those
costs into the calculation.

Jeff