Freshbooks is fantastic for service invoicing. It handles recurring billing
with supporting payment gateways, and also gives you the option to send
paper invoices (monthly, automatically!) for a little more than a dollar.

Roger Coude just announced Linux-friendly 8.6.0 this morning. It's worked
under WINE for a while now, but only after messing with .dlls. Here's his
announcement:

After intensive modifications in the program, it is now possible to run
Radio Mobile in a Linux-Wine environment and obtain almost the same
performance as in Windows.
The changes also benefit Windows user because the drawing speed has
increased, and the picture limit size jumped from 2000 to 5000 pixels.
Unfortunalely, due to the modifications done to rmwdlx32.dll, update
will have to be completed manually otherwise you will get a dll error
(file rmcore.zip in the download page).
To install under Linux, get the latest version of Wine, and run the
Microsoft VBruntime installer.
No more tricks with native dlls! The program just run fine with Wine
built-in librairies!
Note that all download from internet are doing fine at my home
connexion (I use Kubuntu). Still to be tested behind a proxy...
I have unlocked the map pixel size to 10000 pixels for test purpose,
but I do not garantee anything above 2000.
Have fun!
Roger

Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC