The benefit I see of the star-os duplex link using two cards is you can use the busier direction on a full 20MHz wide channel and use the other direction on a 5 or 10MHz width channel.

You can also have one direction on 5 gig and the other on 2 gig, or even 900.

point is on a PtP link, if you want max performance, your going to wnt to seperate upload and download.

Gino Villarini wrote:
Oooh well yeah ... since it uses 2 radio cards ... you are looking to 40
mhz total for regular operation and 80 mhz total for turbo mode ...

Also I assume you need to use very separate channels in order to avoid
self interference in the dual pol antenna and between the radios inside
the enclosure

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.